News: Coronavirus Service Updates
Last Updated 27/09/2021
We have made the difficult decision to close our reception. This will be reviewed in the new year. If you need to speak to Taff you can
Get in touch by LiveChat in the bottom right of your screen, direct message us on Facebook @taffhousing, complete a contact form or by calling 0800 121 6064.
Your safety is our priority, and we continue to follow all Welsh Government guidelines. This means that:
- Advice and Support – You are still able to get in touch if you need support with money, claiming benefits or if you are feeling isolated.
- Rent Payments – You can continue to make payments over the phone and online.
- Home safety checks – Gas testing will continue & electrical testing will continue. Please help us keep you safe by allowing access to these essential appointments.
- Estates & Grounds Maintenance Services – continue as normal
- Repairs – non-urgent repairs are currently being booked in. We will continue to ask you if you are shielding or self-isolating. If you have reported a repair we will be in touch shortly.
- Allocations & lettings – we are continuing to allocate and let homes with viewings taking place virtually.
Frequently asked questions :
- When will your offices re-open? – We have made the decision to close reception temporarily and cannot provide a date at this time. This page and our social media will be updated as soon as it happens so please keep checking.
- I’m worried about my neighbour, what can I do? – If your neighbour is a Taff tenant let us know & we’ll be sure to get in touch and put the right support in place
- Can I wear my own face mask when a person enters my home? – Yes! If it makes you feel more comfortable, our team are wearing the correct protective equipment and are sanitising everything they touch.
- Why are you asking me all these questions before my appointment? – these are screening questions to make sure it’s safe to carry out your appointment.
- How can I give feedback on Taff’s response to Covid-19? – You can give us feedback through our website, social media channels, or in writing.
- Welsh Government FAQs
- NHS Covid-19
- Book your Covid Vaccine
- Frequently Asked Questions about the vaccine and information available in different languages
- Diverse Cymru have resources available in 62 different languages
Taff’s Covid Response Team
If you have any questions, please get in touch.